Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Terry Fator

Terry Fator, Jay Fairbanks, Flat Stanley, and me


Well, I thought that I would be in the desert by now, but I am living it up in the City that never sleeps.  We took the opportunity to go and see the Terry Fator show.  If you don't know who Terry Fator is, he is one of the winners of "America's Got Talent".  His show was phenomenal.  I don't know if I can fully describe it.  The best thing I could do is tell you to go and look him up on google.  There will be several videos of him from "America's Got Talent".  

I have a lot more pics, but I forgot my cord for my computer to upload the pics from my camera.  Sorry, I will get them up as soon as I can.  Stay tuned and hope that all is well with everyone out there following.  

I love you, Erin, Aynslee, and Avery.  Miss you all so much.  

I am a little late on here, but Happy Birthday, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment