Monday, March 9, 2009

Another Long Day

Well, we had to report to the Navy Mobilization Processing Site (NMPS) at 0530.  I got there a little earlier than that.  I was there at 0500.  We had to get there early so that we could get fitted for our Uniforms.  We don't get everything that we are going to be issued at once. We will be receiving more gear when we get to our next training command.  All-in-all, we are looking at 3 seabags worth of gear.  I don't know how I am going to get everything to Norfolk.  

Today was mostly "DEATH by POWERPOINT". We had to sit through almost 5 hours of powerpoint presentations on everything from Tri-Care to Operational Stress.  It was a joy, let me tell you.  I have some things to look over tonight and I have to report back in tomorrow morning at 0700.  That is a lot better than today.  I think that I will try to get over to the galley and get breakfast before I muster.  Well, I think that about covers today.    

1 comment: