Thursday, March 5, 2009

Those left behind.

Erin, Avery, Aynslee, and Me



The hardest thing about deploying is leaving the ones that you love so dearly behind.  This will be the first time that I have deployed since the birth of my first daughter, Aynslee.  She was born in June of 2005, and since then we have had an addition to our small family in the form of a beautiful, extremely energetic, little girl, Avery, born in February of 2007.  So, this deployment is uniques in the since that I will not only be leaving my wife, but I will be leaving my little girls for the first time for a very long time.  I want them to know that I love them so very much and I will miss them so. May the good Lord above take them under his watchful eye and keep them safe so that I am return to them quickly.  I love you. 

1 comment:

  1. Josh, while I am in Fl with your little family I will do my best to be a support to them. I will miss you, while I am there, especially, making you liver and onions. Please know that there will be many prayers sent to our Heavenly Father, on your behalf. Look for "goody boxes" from you mother-in-law. I am proud you call you my son-in-law and know what a good husband and father you are to my daugher and granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete