Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Long Days

Well, we are the duty platoon this week and we are working some long hours.  We have to make sure that everything is good for the day so that we can move a long faster.  This morning we loaded all the magazines for out shoot.  Our class is about 130 people and we each had to shoot 80 rounds.  That is a lot of ammo to load.  Once we are all done we are responsible for cleaning up.  That means that we have to retrieve all the expended rounds and dispose of them.  We are also responsible for cleaning up any classrooms that we use during this week.  Tomorrow we have to be up by 0400 so that we can get something to eat and get to the shooting range so that we can get everything ready.  We were up and at it early this morning and  we got back to the barracks about 2000.  It has been a long day.  Bare with me,  as soon as I get a chance I will put more pictures up.

3 comments:

  1. I got tired of reading your blog, JOsh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom! don't tell him you got tired of reading. Tell him you read it everyday. She doesn't mean that Joshua. Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I meant to say, Josh, I got tired just reading your blog. I am not tired of reading your blog. My mistake. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete