Friday, March 20, 2009

Training

We are getting some good training in and there are some long days, other than that things are going pretty good.  I still have some more pictures to upload, but I will get them as soon as I can.  I will get them posted on the appropriate entry when the internet is running smoothly enough to get the pictures up.  I recently took a picture in my full battle gear to put on here and I will get it up soon.  We have some full weeks here.  Saturday is a partial training day.  We have to be up and at it by 0400 in the morning.  We will train for the majority of the day and then we will be on liberty until Monday morning.  So, things are going pretty good and we are near a week down.  Two more weeks and we will be moving on to our next location.  Well, I had better get back to it.  I love you girls, Erin, Aynslee, and Avery.  I am thinking about you always and miss you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment