Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Go NARMY!!!

Well, I have been in South Carolina for three days now and it has been pretty rough.  Not so much due to the training as to the amount of sleep that I have gotten lately.  Our flight out of Atlanta got canceled at the last minute and ended up driving into South Carolina after staying the night in Atlanta.  It was pretty late when we finally got into our hotel and we got up early to drive on in.  Needless to say, "Murphy's Law" was in control.  Our luggage did not make it into South Carolina until late the day that we got here.  Our bags finally made it here ay 0130 and we had to get up at 0415 the same morning.  Little sleep and classroom training do not go well together.  So that is where we are at right now. 

We got weapons issued to day and if you are really curious you can look at Flat Stanely's blog.  I got a picture of him with it.  I just wanted to post because I don't know when I will get to blog again.  It is really busy and there aren't a whole lot of outlets.  So, stay tuned and I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment